Thursday, June 11, 2009
Random tune

KING: Knight, move your position to the west flank!
KNIGHT: But that will leave you unguarded!
KING: Let it be, I shall fight off this imbeciles myself! This was my mistake, and I will end it!
KNIGHT: But your majesty...
KING: GO! Take the civilians with you, save whatever you can!
KNIGHT: Yes, your highness...
BISHOP: You majesty!
KING: Bishop, you have given me strength throughout these years, and for that I thank you.
BISHOP: You can still save yourself, your majesty...
KING: No, I will bear the sins of the past, I will end everything here.
PAWN: They've broken through...ARGGGHH!!!
ROOK: Your majesty, please at least allow me the honour of fighting by your side.
KING: Very well, Bishop, lead the Queen out, she is our last hope.
BISHOP: Yes, your majesty.
ROOK: Your highness, they've broken through both castle towers.
KING: Then we shall be the bait. ROOKS, STAND YOUR GROUND!!!
--end--

Labels:



Justin A.Faith on 6/11/2009 10:53:00 PM